366 Summer St, Somerville, MA 02144, USA
5.0

To start, I am a retiree. In making a contribution to ActBlue (using a Debit card), in my haste, I authorized $1203.00 instead of a $12 and a $3 one.

I only realized what I had done when my bank called me the next day due to the unusual withdrawal (because it was a Debit card the money had already come out). I contacted ActBlue through email and phone messages (never spoke to anyone in person), but never received a reply. After 2 days passed, I began to resign myself to the fact that I was not going to recover the money, not without a long drawn out process, if at all. To my surprise, on the 3rd day, I received an email from ActBlue telling me that ALL of the money had been deposited back into my account, which proved to be fact when I did check my account.

Given the amount of negative reviews posted here, I felt it only fair to tell my story. Simply put, right or wrong, good or bad, there are individuals working for ActBlue who are honest, compassionate and do care and I am grateful to them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Actblue Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments