1.7

Wow! ActBlue has some how managed to DISABLE their "Cancel" reoccurring monthly charge link on their website.

How convenient!

I've been dealing with Customer Support to resolve this issue, but SERIOUSLY?? I will never donate through them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Actblue Website.

Reason of review: Cancellation Link Disabled.

Actblue Cons: Unauthorized charges to my credit card, Unable to cancel reoccurring charges to my account.

• Actblue Rip-Off

Comments

Exactly, they disabled mine too and ripped me off for $250.00. My donation was $2.50, really, not my mistake, but they trying to rip me off.

I have reported it to my bank. I will never donate to them again.

Having same problem! Total scam!

If you don't correct/refund my money I will never vote D again! STOP THIS NOW!

I have been trying to cancel my association with actblue for four hours without success. Is there any help out there?

They are eager to take your money but unwilling to cancel without going through some service that charges you an arm and a leg.

I will never contribute to a political cause again. Actblue is a total SCAM!!!!!!

@Terry Wing

FYI - when I posted my complaint on this forum they refunded my contribution and canceled the “auto” feature within an hour. Keep the faith

Actblue Reviews