2.0

My brother pledged to donate $3.00 to ActBlue and learned he was charged $25; this happened some months ago; last year during the midterm elections, I decided to give some money for a candidate for Senate campaign and ActBlue asked me to donate an extra tip; I told them "No,I am donating my pledged amount!" I don't understand why we pledge to give a certain amount and ActBlue tries to ask for more than we are able to give? This isn't right!

Product or Service Mentioned: Actblue Donation.

Comments

I was trying to donate $2.50 and they took out $250.00!! They still haven't called me back or corrected it. I contacted my bank and reported it , I think they are trying to steal from me.

h.kitchener

You really need to understand what the organisation Act Blue really is: a money-making site for all kinds of liberal activism that preys on uninformed, gullible people enticing them to give their money to who-knows-where and, at the same time hopes to con them into allowing automatic monthly payments----gotta read the fine print on that one. In your instant situation, perhaps "feeling good" by throwing your money away makes your day, but "feeling good" is but a transitory thrill for one's ego and meaningless in the scheme of things.

@h.kitchener

No one needs for you to explain what Act Blue is and what it does. Liberals and other real Americans don't like having a Russian backed mobster and his sycophantic carpet crawling toady enablers in power in our country and are willing to put their money where their beliefs are. Trumpaholism is a cancer of the soul.