1.5
Additional Fees

Hello.I had a problem with ActBlue Probably in October of 2016.

They double-charged my donation, and they added 10% as a tip. My bank reverse it right away, but still. And a Friend gave a certain amount, had made sure she didn't check monthly, and my friend discovered the amt. was being charged monthly.

She said she is Never Using ActBlue again, because she has had this overcharge experience a few times now. So I do not want to donate to a group I like, because I don't want to have to go thru ActBlue. They really need to get their act together. The Democrats need to get on this, and stop this from happening to donors!

The gives them a bad name.Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at ActBlue. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ActBlue to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being charged twice. Author liked the most ease of making donation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ActBlue and actblue blood donation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ActBlue?

Comments