I have tried to contact these people I did a one-time contribution and now my credit card is being charged a new amount of $10 every 4 hours each time it says one time contribution I did not sign up for reoccurring I have not authorized these charges I have tried to contact them with no avail I have contacted my American Express card and they have blocked them and once all the charges are through I will dispute all of them once I read the contract it even says that the candidate has not approved discharge and it is not a charitable contribution and cannot be deducted from your taxes, total frauds they will not answer their phone I've sent two emails which they have not responded I will be turning them in two officials!

Product or Service Mentioned: Actblue Donation.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Actblue Pros: Stated use of donations, I can contact you, Cause they say they support, No hidden fees.

Actblue Cons: Defaulting to recurring payments when not intended, Being ripped off, Make it as difficult as posible to make a single donation, Unauthorized charges to my credit card, Continuously charging credit card every 4 hours unauthorized.

• Ignoring Complaints
  • Partisan Election Donations Scams
  • Scam Recurring Charges
  • Thieves And Liars
  • Donation Scam Ignoring Complaints

Comments

The same thing is happening to me. OUTRAGEOUS!!

This is the LAST time that I will ever contribute to a candidate. Fix this Mayor Pete!!!!!

nmh
@Anonymous

This is par for the course for ActBlue. They are thugs and thieves.

Notify your bank or credit card company, file a complaint with the candidate's finance manager through their own website, and notify the FEC (Federal Election Commission) at fec.gov. They are notorious for stealing money from people and hoping you won't read your statement.

They especially prey on the elderly. These people are truly rotten.