366 Summer St, Somerville, MA 02144, USA

Like many others they converted a onetime donation to a monthly contribution.It's not the money so much as the sheer gall.

And they deliberately make hard to opt out. Really irritating. It's what's wrong with a certain tendancy of the Left: they assume too much. And they won't even publish this already overlong complaint unless I write a hundred words.

How many words are really necessary to say "You cheated. Stop it!" It appears I'm still shy of a hundred words so I guess I'll take this time give a shout out to any Veterans out there who are not likely to be reading this babble.

(101st Airborne, Phu Bai, '67-'68) I think it's odd that this organisation is as inflexible as Army when it comes to making a complaint.Go far enough Left or far enough Right and you end up in pretty the same place.

Review about: Actblue Donation.

Reason of review: I've gone thru in the 100 words. Are you people dense.

I didn't like: Lousy, Took unauthorized money from my bank account.

Had an Experience with ActBlue?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more