Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Today I received my THIRD notification of taking money from my account for a 'recurring' donation which I never authorized. I have NEVER authorized a recurring donation and I have had to 'click' to cancel THREE times now.

I hope they are actually canceling! Today's was for $30! I am angry and said I would report them this time to the Better Business Bureau. Meanwhile, I urge others to ignore their constant requests for donations, all day, every *** day!

I am a democrat, but they put a bad taste in my mouth for the party. Below you will see ACTBlue's verification of their 'recurring' donations which I NEVER authorized!

Product or Service Mentioned: Actblue Donation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: 100 or so a day emails for donations.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19, 2017.

Comments

Love me previous stories, I never gave these thieves permission in any form or fashion to take money from my account. What makes this even worse is that my Credit Union insists there is nothing they can do to stop this criminal act. This is Credit Union of Southern California.

Same thing happened to me. Never again will I give money to this scam operation!

They began taking $25 out of my charge card in August 2017, I caught it in January. I never heard of them and never gave consent.

I did report the fraud to my bank. My bank had to shut down my charge card. I made several calls to Act Blue and they would not call me back.

Finally I received an email saying that they were not going to take any more money out. Well, no kidding, you were cut off.

jorjan

I have also tried to cancel unauthorized recurring payments. But I just saw another go through paypal today.

They don't respond, say they have cancelled payments, but have not, and their online redress page doesn't work. Whether by incompetence or intention this is bad.

I would warn others away from any actblue contributions. Very easy, and equally deceptive.

#1401988

To William and Kitchener - Act Blue's unauthorized recurrent payments have nothing to do with any particular candidate or organization. It's system is, charitably, screwed up beyond belief and in my instance double charges every three days regularly and sometimes repeatedly in the same day even when one's authorized a one time payment only.

Trite comments such as yours reveal a sad and lonely trolling life where you have to get your rocks off making political comments on corporate review sites, rather than the political and news sites where's they're more appropriate. Get a life, folks. I came here to learn if others were experiencing the corporate scam I have.

Like I said.

Sad. Not to mention pathetic.

to Missy #1430735

What right do you have to talk to that person, the way you did. I believe that the only person trolling is you. IMHO

Who is this Doug Jones and how did this begin ?

It reeks of being your own fault somehow.

Tell the rest of the story and then cut these guys off at the knees.

h.kitchener

Sorry, but this is typical of most democrats---they love to get free money and do not care from whom it comes. Perhaps you should re-evaluate your political loyalties.

reneeroszel
to h.kitchener #1393968

Hey, I've been getting requests from Trump via mail. So they don't even care which party you're associated with!

So before you blather on, think. Oops, forgot, you're a republican.

to h.kitchener #1428479

My Republican friends are having the same problems, calls from their supposed party.

to h.kitchener #1430737

How did this become politicized? Some people just look to put other people down via the internet.

Real tough guys.